Thought I would use this stuff alot more then I have, hence the sale. All
prices include shipping and Paypal.

1- Pair new never opened Grand Boise 650bx42 Hetres red color $130.00

1- Pair of lightly used 5-7 miles Grand Boise Ourson 650bx35 tires,same
thread as a Col de vie but a folder. Good utlity tire. $50.00

1- Carradice Super C Barley black w. cloth patch, black buckles and 3 white
leather straps. Hardly used. $85

1- Carradice Super C Barley black w. cloth patch. black buckles and 3 white
leather straps. Alittle more usage and slightly modified. I drilled 2 holes
into the dowel and inserted 2 threaded eyelets to except a Carradice quick
release clamp. Worked perfectly. $75.00. With Carradice quick release clamp
and bolts. $95.00

1- Carradice quick release clamp black. Attaches to saddle rails for easy
bag removal. $25.00

1- Nitto wire guard. Attaches to seat stay to prevent bag from touching
brake cables. $24.00

1- Shimano Ultegra 1" threaded headset sealed bearings. Good overll
condition. $45.00

1- Sugino high column nut for 1" threaded headset. I have had this for
years. Replaces your top nut on headset and allows to to raise your
stem higher. $10.00

1-Ibex cycling jacket, black size medium made in USA Merino wool underarms
and full merino back w. lg. horizontal zipped pocket. Front chest and arms
are made  with wind blocking material. Also has 1 chest zippered pocket to
store cell, keys. etc.  Cyclist cut in the rear. w. Ibex logo. Extremly
well made. Bought new and only wore a few times off the bike. $75.00

1- pair of Wooly warm Riv arm warmers. Size s/m w. yellow wooly logo.
$25.00 excellent condition

1- pair of Kucharik leg warmers 100% wool size M w. zippered leg openings
at ankles. Very nice. $28.00

Thanks for looking and have an excellent ride!!!