It is a beauty. I would make it a rider. Better braking and shifting with
more modern components. Cranks look like they're either  Victory or
Triomphe. I bet they have a 130mm bcd which means the gearing may be kind
of high for mere mortals especially in hilly terrain. I don't think it's
heretical to put more modern components on a vintage frame if you're going
to  actually ride it.. If you're a collector, of course, that is a
different deal..