If you really need it, there's a Nitto quill to get even taller
http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/bebike/item/ntc280/?s-id=borderless_browsehist_02_en
Before you try buying direct from rakuten, I recommend you read my post on
buying from Japan.
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!searchin/rbw-owners-bunch/japan/rbw-owners-bunch/kSQ5n2FEBCM/BWzoOkd3UW0J