They've GOT to be kidding with this one... I must not understand the
engineering behind this one... By comparison, a car airbag at least has a
chance to sense contact (ie a crash) on the exterior crumple-zone of the
car before deploying the interior airbag.  But where is the sensing
mechanism on this?  Does it wait for your head to splat on the pavement
first before deploying?  Kinda like a parachute that opens on impact...
Sorry, I'm not buying it... someone enlighten me please.

But it certainly makes a cool fashion statement, once deployed... :)