Jim Mather: thanks. I want to forgo even a Bagman if I can -- purist.
I think that the Camper will work alright given the 58 cm c-c frame
with high saddle and 559 wheels; this because the Carradice design
tucks the bag behind the saddle so that the bottom of the bag follows
the slope of the tire. A Hoss certainly would require a good stiffener
-- I think of a thin sheet of plywood - if it will work at all;
perhaps even the Sackville Medium, due to its more rearward stance,
might also require a stiffener.

I note that the Hoss is rated at 26 l and a bit, the S M can be
stuffed up to 23.6, and the C-LF is 24: so all much the same.

Leslie: Thanks for mentioning Acorn. I do want a large bag; even the
Nelson Longflap will be inconveniently small. I have a Junior.