A sad moment to have to sell these 2 bikes. My intent originally w. my
Saluki was to do tours. This has not happened due to a number of factors.
Below is a list of the awsome builds of these two fine bikes.

 My 58cm 650b Saluki frame is around 3 years old and bought new. Custom Pea
sage green paint frame saved a few coats,3 water bottle bosses. I used
nothing but the best components for it. TA Carmina crank,w. both a compact
set up 50/34 and a 52/42 comes w. 2 different spiders and 4 rings, Ti crank
bolts, Phil Bottom bracket, Phil touring cassette wheelst 32 hole laced to
Velocity Synergy 8 speed,w. Grand Boise Red Hetres and an extra set of like
new Soma b line folding gumwall tires,3 extra Schwalbe brand new
tubes Shimano Ultera sealed headset, Nitto 48cm Noodle bars w. cloth tape
shellaced 3 times nice brow color,Nitto Technomic Deluxe 110cm stem like
new,Nitto Crystal fellow seatpost, Brooks Brown Professional saddle chrome
rails lg. copper rivets w. nice patina to match bar tape, Silver downtube
shifters which can easily be converted back to bar end shifters. Riv sells
the pods. NOS Suntour Lepree front derailler, NOS Suntour Cyclone M-II rear
derailler, great shifting. Both both of them new in box and have been using
them for about 8 months,Shimano Tiagra road braker levers, Tektro extra
long reach brakes almost new, 2- water bottle cages,MKS Urban platform
pedals w. clips and straps. SKS silver fenders w. Sheldon's fenders
nuts. The set up would be great to tour or use as a Randoneur. Surprisingly
fast bike. It's my magfic carpet ride. Just floats like a soft speedy cloud.

 Please email me offlist for pics and price,offers. It is very hard to part
w. this bike!

The other bike is my wifes 55cm Bleriot lightly used and purchased new. It
also has been frame saved several times. The wheelst is a Phil touring 36h
freewheel 7 speed laced to Velocity Synergy w. Black Grand Boise
Hetres, Nitto 48cm Soba bars which are very similar to Noodles w/o the
clamp sleeve and are lighter in weight, Silver bar end shifters, Nitto
Tallux stem 100cm, Tange vintage steel headset,Sugino vintage AP110 triple
crank set up as a double w. 48/34 Sugino rings also have 2 other rings to
convert back to triple, Phil Bottom Bracket,MKS silver touring pedals,SKS
silver fenders,Tektro extra long reach brakes, Vintage Shimano 600 front
Derailer double, Shimano Tiagra rear derailer,Suntour 7 speed freewheel 28
big cog, and an extra Vintage Shimano 6 speed freewheel w. the big cog
being a 28.

This bike was ridden very lightly. Again for pics price and offers,please
contact me offlist.