I have lots of wheels that I'm not using anymore. All are handbuilt by me.
Please contact offlist if interested.

White Industries Eccentric ENO fix/free 135 mm 36h on Dyad rim, Wheelsmith
14g spokes, all silver. Used but good condition. $195 shipped. Includes
White Industries 15t fixed cog and lockring. I have other White Industries
fixed cogs for it, too, which I will sell separately. These cogs are
beautifully made and a proprietary design, which is, IMO, the most smartly
designed fixed-cog attachment system available.

Schmidt SON28 ("classic" style) 36h on Dyad. All silver. The rim is
somewhat worn on the brake surface, but is perfectly true and has a fair
bit of life left in it. $195 shipped. Matching front to the ENO wheel above.

Shimano XT M775 32h Sun-Ringle 29" EQ23 disc-only rim. Rim and hub are
black, spokes are silver Wheelsmith double-butted. Includes 160 mm disc
rotor and Stan's rim tape. Lightly used. This is one of the lighter-weight
metal 29" rear wheels you'll find. $170 shipped

Shimano Alfine front dynamo 32h Sun-Ringle 29" EQ23 disc-only rim. Rim and
hub are black, spokes are silver Wheelsmith double-butted. Includes 160 mm
disc rotor and Stan's rim tape. Lightly used. $170 shipped. Matches the XT
wheel above. Discount of $30 if you buy the set.

Shimano Alfine front dynamo 32h on 26" Alex Adventurer. Hub is black. Rim
is black with machined sidewall. Silver Wheelsmith 14g spokes. Used, but
barely. $160 shipped.

Shimano Deore front hub 36h radially laced to Velocity Aerohead 700C 28h.
Unorthodox 36h/28h hub/rim pairing, but works fine. All silver. Like new. A
very lightweight front wheel. $100 shipped.

Shimano XM M775 36h laced to Sun Ringle EQ31 26" disc-only rim. This is a
heavy-duty rear wheel suitable for loaded touring or other abusive
practices. Includes SRAM 990 11-32 cassette and disc rotor. Used, but good
condition. $185 shipped.