I'm selling my 105 group set. It is a year and a half old with less than
250 miles on it. I hate to sell it. But we are moving out of state and need
to clear some space and also need money for gas. there are a few scratches
here and there from being moved around. But other than that they work and
shift perfectly. Everything is 105 5600 except for the rear derailleur.
That is Ultegra 6600. These were the last run of this style before the went
to the 5700 group. I'm asking $400 shipped to con US.

Here is a link to the
photo: http://www.flickr.com/photos/73048772@N00/8101619826/in/photostream

Kevin