Couple of things:

The $50 price point is unrealistic for most bags with character.  Over the
last few years, generic black ballistic nylon bags produced in high volume
have shot past that level.

Re: disappearing posts:  Google Groups seems to be undergoing a prolonged
transition from old to new.  Stuff appears, vanishes, reappears.  Sometimes
it comes up in the old format, sometimes new.  RBW & iBOB can each come up
differently.  I've plowed thru all their help screens, etc., but it seems
inconsistent for now.

dougP