From: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com [rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com] on
behalf of Brian Campbell [bdcampbel...@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, October 28, 2012 9:53 AM
To: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
Subject: [RBW] OT: Ritchey Touring Bike 1978(?)

Well in keeping with the Riv inspired requirement, this bike has 46cm Noodles,
Brooks Select Saddle, Suntour (silver) DT micro Ratchet shifters and a six
speed freewheel. I ended up with it due to a forgotten ebay search. It popped
up and I bought it because it is the perfect match to the Ritchey tandem I
picked up earlier this year. When it arrived, I discovered that the seat tube
(where the post is inserted) had a crack. It went to Bilenky Cycle works, they
fixed it and a did a masterful job matching the original paint.

This bike has crossed the US twice and did 20+ years of commuting duty. With a
repair, it is good for another 20+years, easy. Try that with CF! Here are the
pictures.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/76454470@N05/