I've owned 3, one of which I still own.

I purchased a 62cm Rambouillet complete from Coventry Cycles (Portland, OR)
in May of 2007. In the fall of 2008 I purchased an A. Homer Hilsen. In
March of 2010 I purchased a Quickbeam. I sold the Rambouillet in 2011 and
the Quickbeam earlier this year. The Rambouillet was a bit small and the
Quickbeam a bit big.

My other bikes are a randonneuring bike built by Joshua Bryant. I also own
three Surlys--LHT, CC and Big Dummy. I could see parting with the CC to
make room for a Hillborne. And next year I might sell the LHT to make room
for a Disc Trucker. We'll see.

Five bikes total in the stable now. Seems like a lot. I guess it is.
Fortunately I have the space to store them, the time to ride them and no
other hobbies or activities to compete with. Well, other than reading.
Fortunately I like going to the library as much as buying books.

--mike