I own two....a 56cm Hillborne (the all Green one) and a 60cm SimpleOne
but........I would sell them off for a 58cm Atlantis frame. I only need one
good bicycle and at my weight I need a beefier frame either a 'Hunk' or an
Atlantis which I prefer Aesthetically. This would replace my Surly Trucker
frame which seems to be perfect for me as far as tire size options and
frame strength etc..... only problem its not a Riv and not lugged.