Greetings all,

I'm building up a new bike that I'm very excited about and am a bit limited
in the fund department. I am looking for a used dirt drop stem, sugino XD2
wide/low crank, and some quality canti brakes.

Let me know if you might have any of these sitting around that you'd be
willing to part with and how much it'll take for you to part with them.

Thanks,
Adam
Berkeley, CA