The effective decrease in bb height per the figures below would be
insignificant:

2110/3.14=672 diam

2094/3.14=667 diam

672-667=5 mm difference in diam

3 mm/2 = 2.5 mm diff in radius

When I ran 60 mm 559 Big Apples on 23 mm rims they measured about 26.25" in
diameter (tho' my measuring method was quick and dirty).