Yeah I know, it's not a Riv, but it's sale will *finance* a Riv (Proto
Bomba), so there ya go. Pics on request 'cause sending them from my Android
is as far as I've gotten with this newfangled digital thing you kids are so
crazy about.

48cm, reasonably scratched, but no dents/dings/gouges.
Bi-plane fork.
Several stem/flatbar/riserbar combos to choose from depending on
height/reach needs.
All components in very good condition..I would say they were added after
the frame had been banged around a bit:

8-speed 2nd generation grayish-blue Shimano XTR derailers and
brake/shifters.
Very nice Specialized cranks, 172.5.
White Industries titanium BB, very cool, unobtanium, spins beautifully.
1st generation Shimano XT V-brakes with parallel push. Salmon pads.
WTB Grease Guard hubs, XTR cassette. Can't remember rims..I'll have a look
when I get home Friday.
Ritchey "WCS" ti skewers with some weird bottle-opener-type ends that try
to destroy your hands. But..ti!
Bontrager "carbon" seatpost (I think it's actually carbon-wrapped, 'cause I
have no idea why).
It came to me with a weird "downhill" saddle. I have an unused VO leather
saddle for 40 bucks more if you want it.
No pedals.
$600 plus professionally packed/shipped, or pick up in SF Bay Area.
Text 415-786-4623

PS. I also have an immaculate Marin polished aluminum MTB rigid from that
era. Indian Fire Trail. More off topic so I won't get into it here. $300
plus.

Joe Bernard
Vallejo, CA.