For real... If you've got, em, ride em. The gas situation is worse than I
recall the 1974 "gas crisis" being... I counted 50 cars in line at each of
2 gas stations this morning. I'm getting barraged with emails and phone
calls from friends and family asking "are there any gas stations with
reasonably short lines open by you?"  Some people reportedly have been
waiting as long as 4 hours for gas!!!  I rode my bike to dinner last night,
and I plan to leave my car in my driveway as much as possible.

I hope this situation improves, or I fear people will begin eating each
other.

Peace,
BB