List member and fellow 65cm Homer owner Dennis was kind enough to give me a
ride to the western reaches of the Portland Oregon suburbs for the annual
Oregon Randonneurs Verboort Sausage Populaire 110k. The trio that I was
riding with finished in the coveted position of 3-way tie for
last<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3-Way_Tie_(For_Last)>.
We had been leap frogging with Dennis for much of the ride but he passed us
at about the 80km mark and we didn't see him again until we were getting
our cards signed at the finish.

Not really any stand-out stories from the ride but it was a great way to
spend the day.

click here for pics of bikes, friends, scenery, and
food<http://www.flickr.com/photos/15966859@N07/sets/72157631926087559/>

--Andy