I've bought or made several gizmos for fork mounting, unfortunately I've
forgotten the sources for several of them.

1. There is a 1.25" long, ~1" diamater tube section with provision for a
bolt to mount it to a lowrider braze on or to a dropout braze on. Forgot
source, but cheap. (Not the VO items, below.)

2. Several on this VO page:
http://store.velo-orange.com/index.php/accessories/lighting.html

3. Minoura makes a rather fiddly but secure fork leg strap-on for lights
with a metal clamp.

4. There is a ditto made from plastic including a plastic hose clamp that
works but tends to break. Forgot source.

5.  I've made sturdy if inelegant fork mounts using a section of 1" PVC
pipe or old handlebar (looks better, especially if you plug it with
something chromed) radiused to fit over the fork blade and slotted to
accept a hose clamp. The metal ones don't look bad, actually.