On Monday, November 5, 2012 2:05:15 PM UTC-5, Andy Smitty Schmidt wrote:

> I'm in awe of your wrap jobs.

I concur.  My Ram's wrap was straight-forward, shellacked cork tape,
twined.  For my Bomba, I was contemplating a harlequin-cloth-tap wrap, so I
decided to rewrap my son's bike's bars first (he'd torn up his original
black tape, had been electrical-taped back together as a field-repair).

It was 'okay', but, wow, tricky, and not quite happy w/ the result.  Well,
he was, he was delighted w/ it, but wasn't up to what I really wanted;
ended up going w/ a single color cloth and shellac on the Bomba because
of...

Your job, tho'...   makes me want to try again.   Also given me an idea on
simplifying what I attempted;  just harlequin the upper and lower, instead
of trying to keep it going around under the hoods....