I rode through Clear Lake this year and had numerous people shout
indecipherable babble out the window, presumably yelling at me to get my
bike off the road or some other drivel.  The closest I came to a physical
threat was when someone threw a half eaten sandwich at me (other riders
have had beer bottles thrown at them). Luckily no life-threating aggression
with their motor vehicles.

Toshi