Joss: very nice build (well, I personally don't like big front baskets
except on cargo bikes, but that apart, very nice). The colors look good as
far as my semi-color-blind eyes can tell; the purple is unusual but looks
very nice against the darker background of the frame. What is the frame's
color, exactly? And just a thought: might the very nice looking cloth tape
chainstay protector (excellent whipping job, btw) not hold water where you
don't want it to?

That must be a XX-36 cassette. Am trying to decide if 2 addtional teeth are
worth the effort and cost for my Fargo, but if I had one in my hand, it
would go on.

Finally, as proud as I am of my new Sackville, nothing, but **nothing** in
the way of bike luggage looks as good as a fresh, green Carradice!

How does it ride? I hear that the LHT is a pretty beefy frame, so how does
it compare with your other, presumably lighter gauge, bikes?