The heaviest items I carry in my Saddlesack Small are my U-Lock, and my
Park multitool. Library books and such spread the weight fairly evenly when
I use it for such purposes. I've been impressed by the overall quality of
the bag and I've never loved a bike accessory more.

Regards and good luck,

Tim