Eric -- thanks for some of the nicest photos I've seen in a while
(referring to the earlier ones, too). It's all so ... green! And the dirt
and gravel is so smooth and groomed! And -- I've not seen the S1 headbadge
before: what a *nice* badge! Simple but in no way crude.

What tires? And how fat can the S1 go? I really must build up a ss for dirt
roads. (Adding another want to the long list ...)