I've been watching them on eBay and there are some good deals. Auction B-17s
lately have been topping out around +/-$70-$85, with an occasional ringer inn
the $60 range. The higher end ones seem to be better deals when compared to the
msrp.

It is to bad that Ideal is no longer around, since it was a great saddle and
not as spendy as Brooks. I've ridden a lot of different saddles over 50+years
of ridding and leather has always been my favorite especially for long distance
touring. They are pricey but I've justified it by the comfort and lack of
saddle soreness over thousands of miles and multiple 100mi days.