thought this one looked like  an earlier A/R -  match-built maybe but not
early Waterford

. To Mr. Moore...compared to X0-1's (1993 52cm X0-1 vs 1997 54cm A/R with
Brooks and Moustaches and fat 26" Paselas ) , the Riv has a more refined
ride. I like them both very much...the A/R is obviously higher quality
frame and build. The X0-1 has a smaller, stiffer frame with shorter
chainstays. Feels a bit more agile to me

Happy Thanksgiving to all