I bought three of these taillights at Jitensha Studio and mounted two of
them.  I put one onto hammered Honjos, and the other on a P45.  Both seem
great.  You end up bolting it on very close to one of the stays, so it
seems really solid.  It's a very lightweight little light and has the
really nice feature of an auto mode, which uses a Light sensor and a motion
sensor to decide when to turn on.  I think that's pretty slick for $16.
 The model I have does not blink.