Among the last of the orange, single TT, side/centerpull Sams.  I like this
bike, it fits and has worked well for me, but it overlaps a lot with my
Elephant <http://www.elephantbikes.com> National Forest
Explorer<http://flic.kr/s/aHsjCZ31E4>,
and I prefer the 650b and low trail geometry for country biking and light
touring. I was thinking about keeping the Sam around as a dedicated touring
bike, but I could use the money, the space, and the credit I would build
with my wife for future bike purchases (The list: 62cm canti-Saluki, 64cm
Atlantis, Pugsley, if anyone has one to sell or trade).  It's a fairly
standard Riv-ish build put together by The Country Bike Shop in Celina Ohio
- XD2 crank w/ 11-34 cassette, xt/synergy wheels.  technomic stem and 46cm
noodles, cane creek levers, shimano bar-ends, generic seatpost.  I upgraded
(at least, I count it as an upgrade) to Paul center-mounted centerpulls
(and therefore koolstop pads).  Brushed silver longbard fenders.  Jack
Brown Greens.  I've only had the bike for a year or two-ish but I used it,
so there are some small paint chips etc.  No big scratches I'm aware of and
no dents.

For all of that, no pedals, saddle, racks, I'm asking $1500 shipped.  I'll
have it boxed by my LBS.

There are a few extras: Berthoud Aravis touring saddle.  Barely used -
maybe a few hundred miles, a total ass hatchet for me (I found Brooks
saddles were comfortable from the start, by contrast).  There are a few
tooth marks from when I just opened the package, put it on the table,
turned around to play with the kickflix bag clamp, and then found my dog
had taken it down and started gnawing on the very foremost tip.  I don't
think it will effect function or longevity.  $150 shipped.

Mark's rack - just the stuff I used to mount it, don't have the extra
p-clamps - $75 shipped.

Nitto top rack - ditto re: mounting kit - $75 shipped

Acorn Boxy Rando bag - no derailleur needed, has loops that go over the
handlebars.  Too small for me - could never reach it.  But, perfectly
functional.  $150 shipped.

I have a set of Shimano M324 pedals, $35 shipped.

For all of the above, basically everything you need for a fully functioning
country bike, I'd like $1900 shipped.

I've tried to make prices reasonable, but if I've missed the mark, we can
have a discussion about it.  Cheers and I hope this bike finds a good home.