Thanks for sharing, Michael.  I had the privilege of attending the National
Bicycle Summit 2 years ago (as a NJ delegate), and honestly the highlight
of that week (aside from meeting Gary Fisher and Senator Earl Blumenauer)
was arriving and departing Washington by bicycle, especially the ride
through Georgetown along the Potomac.  GREAT bike vibe in DC...

Peace,
BB