From: PATRICK MOORE <bertin...@gmail.com>
To: rbw-owners-bunch <rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Fri, November 30, 2012 10:02:01 AM
Subject: [RBW] Keeping your neck warm

I've found that protecting my neck from drafts in cold weather saves
me from many a sore throat. Unfortunately, some of my favorite jerseys
-- notably the otherwise entirely excellent Wabi Woolens one -- have
collars that are a wee bit low to do this. What do y'all use to keep
your neck warm in situations where you don't want to add another
garment with a higher collar?

My fleece neck gaiters are too thick much above 40F; thin scarfs are
awkward and look a bit twee. Is there anything that will fit snugly
about the neck and be compact enough to fit *under* a jersey collar
when it is fully zipped?

Patrick Moore, about to go run some errands in ABQ, NM where it is
currently 53* -- cold enough to need neck protection, sunny, and --
mirabile dictu! -- calm -- we've had wonderful weather for the last
several weeks.