Thanks for all the replies. I've given the replies some thought and will
try to cut costs elsewhere. Already have a plan.  I realize that if I sell
one, the chances of someday replacing it is slim. I would have most likely
sold the Hunqapillar but every time I ride it, I realize what a fun bike it
is.  I'm keepin' both.  Bill