Less than a year ago GP had
remarked<http://rivbike.tumblr.com/post/19882144922/mid-marcher>on these and
was not all that put off, and we generally know how he feels
about helmets:
http://rivbike.tumblr.com/post/19882144922/mid-marcher

It looks like a pretty cool idea to me, and I generally fall into the air
helmet category with Grant.  It looks like they guy and his team have not
only thought this out, but put solid testing behind it as well.  The thing
I like about it the most is that it will probably help save your walnut but
still leave you cautious enough to not want the headache from impact.  That
and they are beautiful to look at.

Having survived my own round of kickstarter
development<http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/oceanaircycles/ocean-air-cycles-rambler-sport-touring-bicycle-rev-0>I
 can fully relate to not just how much goes into developing a product, but
getting the pitch together for a crowdsourcing project.  With a bit of
google foo I was able to find them on
Indegogo<http://www.indiegogo.com/CoyleHelmets>
:
http://www.indiegogo.com/CoyleHelmets
I am not sure I have the coin at the moment, but this could be going
straight to my Santa list, I know more than a few people who wish I wore a
helmet more often.

Rob
oceanaircycles.com
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/oceanaircycles/ocean-air-cycles-rambler-sport-touring-bicycle-rev-0