Bill,

Thanks for the info.  I've been doing my research and the Rivet looks
intriguing for all the reasons you describe.  But I have to ask - When you
talk about contact with the inner thigh, is that the same as my issue where
saddle sores develop at the back of the thigh where it meets the buttox
just below the sit bone?

Another question I have is related to the cutout.  I've read that it is
unique and designed for women.  How would you rate the Rivet for relieving
genital pressure on men?

The reason for the test ride is to help determine if I should get the Pearl
(170mm) or the Diablo (155mm).  My confusion comes from problems with the
B17 (170mm) and relief from the Specialized Romin Evo (155mm). However, as
we know, other factors need to be taken into account, and logic points to
the Pearl (170mm).  I'm hoping that actually sitting each will help me to
decide.

Matt
,