Rob,

The list emails are kinda strange today so I just got this. The geometry
and measurements are the same as stated on the Rivbike website
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjehUKAztnO8dEFRVEYxUWpxeXNPMHZMeDZINmNUMWc#gid=0
.
Standover with Grand Bois Hetres is hair under 31.5 inches, takes 650b
Tires. Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks!