I have accumulated a couple time-capsule mountain bikes that may be of
interest to somebody on this list.

1. 1983-84 Specialized Stumpjumper SC, blue, seat-tube 20" c-c, top-tube
22.5" c-c. Bullmoose stem/bar. Still has the (seemingly) original
tan-sidewall Specialized Team Control tires in great shape. Bullseye hubs,
Suntour Mountech derailleurs, Sugino AT crank, heavy-duty Shimano brake
levers and "Unishift Control" friction thumb shifters,
behind-the-seat-tube-mounted Zefal HP frame pump, no saddle or pedals. Some
garage wear and a few minor scrapes and decal imperfection, but otherwise
in really nice condition. It has been stored in a dry garage for probably
15-20 years and probably needs a little air and pro-link, but it's
obviously well cared for and low miles. $600 shipped CONUS.

2. Late 90s Cannondale F700, size Small, seat tube 17" c-t, virtual top
tube approx 20" c-c. Excellent condition, and all original except I
switched to modern Deore levers and Tektro v-brakes and some modern Kenda
semi-knobby tires when I acquired it awhile back for my lady friend, who
never rode it. Mavic 220 rims (Coda fhub, Shimano rhub), XT rder, LX fder,
cool Coda 94/58 crank, SRAM twist shifters, headshock fork. $450 shipped
CONUS.