Rivendels are great bikes but most are overbuilt and you already have 2 of
those. I suggest getting a luged steel touring bike from the 70's or 80's
or even a 70's racing bike. A more lively frame is a joy to ride. You will
also save a lot of money buying one of those. I currently own an Atlantis,
Long Low custom, and 2 early 70's racing bikes. they are all different and
a lot of fun.
Tom Dusky
Huntington Woods MI