Cold necks, cold ear lobes, lets all just move to Hawaii, the pics on that
new Hunq ride looked nice! But seriously, I wear a Balaclava but have a
Nutcase helmet in a size larger than I typically wear, the upshot is it
only has a few vents too to make it nice and warm. I know some will balk at
owning a winter and summer helmet but it the ear covers you speak fell off
on a couple of rides, although I do use them for when I go to Giants games.