There is no such thing as a "punctureless" tire, why ride around on some
belted, heavy tires unless you have to though? I think alot of that market
is people who think they "have to" ride those tires or else. If you are in
goathead counrty is one thing but for most of a flat every now and then
isnt the end of the world. It really shouldnt take you more than 5 minutes
to change one out anyway.  I rode 23s for a long time and the Hetres are
almost as "fast" as them, to be honest and are way way more comfortable.
Jan has written extensively on this topic, good reading if you have time
over xmas.