From: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com [rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com] on
behalf of Esteban [proto...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2012 10:54 PM
To: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
Subject: [RBW] Re: Riv-country visit

Hey - it rained 3 of the 5 days of my commute last week!

http://veloflaneur.wordpress.com/2009/12/10/southern-california-bicycle-fender-primer/

Esteban

On Friday, December 21, 2012 8:37:22 PM UTC-8, dougP wrote:
Jim:

You're too far north for "fun in the sun".  You need to be in Orange
or San Diego county :).  Here in CA you can always tell where people
live based on whether or not their bikes have fenders (Esteban is the
outlier here; he just likes fenders).

dougP