On Dec 22, 2012, at 8:14 AM, Michael wrote:

> But seriously, I would just feel more comfortable with full disclosure.

A couple hundred bucks is worth that. I like the full honesty approach. It will
also help you know if the person you are selling to is knowledgable. Selling to
someone who understands your description of the event and the toughness of
steel is also more likely to be someone who appreciates what the bike is worth.