Patrick,

I'm pointedly ignoring the nose of the svelte blue car in the foreground,
but Is that your white boxy thing in the background? I have a similar faded
blue 'Tardis' that's been just about everywhere in Australia a tin-top can
go and can take (I know this from experience) 14 bikes and 2 bods jammed
into it!

Well done on the crap-bike btw! Anything to get someone riding in comfort.
Charity (as you put it) goes a long way on 2 wheels!

Best wishes to all at Rivendell and on the list for Christmas BTW,

Savvas.