One of my raffle indulgences was a pair of random lugs which I kept away in
a box until Christmas.  We opened them up and they are so beautiful; just
stunning!  My speculation was that they both were the bottom of the pair of
headtube lugs from a Wilbury/Glorius.  I have some geeky tendencies as
evidenced by my working at museum, so I indulged my proclivities to key
things out and searched through the Flicker group.  Yep!  My hunch was
right!  I feel like we totally lucked out getting a matched pair of the
most beautiful random lugs possible.  So much fun for 5 bucks apiece.
Being an accidental Hobbit, I'm hatching a plan to mount mine atop one of
my walking sticks, creating a bit of a crook.  Will keep you posted on this
caper.

Riv Chica Hobbit