Great video and excellent soundtrack! I really liked how you slowly started
out the process, incorporated written directions, and then included a
time-lapse section. It's nice to see the process as 5-6 diamonds are
created.

I'm wondering if you ran into any issues while reaching the bends of the
bars. When traditionally wrapping bars with cloth tape, I always seem to
run into issues due to the lack of stretch in cloth tape.....not really a
problem with Cinelli cork.

Now....if I could only decide which colors to use on my orange Sam!! I'm
leaning towards a main gray with celery or light blue diamonds, but there
are times where I'd like to be more adventuresome.

Thanks for posting this,
tony