I would only sell complete.  Have no use for the parts; too many already.
It's a standard TT. I do have the original build sheet from Grant showing
all the tube specs and so on. Also have a really nice pearl white 57mm
Waterford RS-12, 753 for sale. This bike also has 2 forks 1 quill and 1
ahead with Campy Record 10 Ergo. Thanks, Ed