Happy New Year.  Boy am I jealous... Jim T, you are a TROOPER!!

The weather here in Central NJ today, while not quite awful, is certainly
below par... Temps above freezing, so no firm snow-ride on the trails
(which is what usually makes NJ tolerable in the winter)... And yet there's
enough slop and ice on the roads to make it a bit treacherous for roadin...
that's why they invented fenders and fat tires.  I just wish I had enough
enthused riders to join me on my ride today like you all... Doesn't
matter... I'm on my Riv, the Fiscal Cliff has been averted (so far), and
lots of great things to look forward to in 2013.

HAVE A GREAT RIDE TODAY!!!

Peace,
BB