> I love the California green; it doesn't take much rain to make the place
look wonderful.  I've taken people thru that area who've toured in
> Europe & been impressed with how scenic the area is.  "Dry Creek Rd is a
whole lot nicer than Provence" was one comment.
Why does it have to be a competition?  They are both uniquely lovely places
- which also happen to be great places to ride.

Napa has an overall better control over crappy new development than
Provence, but try as I might, I've never been to happen upon pristine Roman
and Greek ruins in Nor Cal.

Eric - I have you as a contact on my Ipad Flickr Stacker (highly
recommended app) - your pictures from the last few weeks are amazing.