This year I am going to do a week trip on the Katy trail with a friend,
probably in spring.
I am going to ride many of the same local charity rides I rode last year.
Stuff called, Spokes for Strokes, Tour de Corn, Horsey Hundred, Tour de
Shawnee, Tour de Reelfoot, Misaligned Minds, Superman Bike Ride.
Going to do some bike camping at an area about 30 miles away from my
house...s24o style.
Going to do a ton of club riding this year. I actually have some goals to
tackle hills and get faster this year. Not really a plan set out, just
would like to hang with the fast group a little.
Possibly will do RAGBRAI, but don't know about the vacation time.