I was recently in a similar quandary... with a custom bike build. I gave
the builder some ideas of colors that I like and told him whatever it was I
wanted it to be kind of muted. I left the final color choice up to him. My
thought being that whatever the color, it would be fine. There will likely
be times when I wish it was something different and other times when it is
the perfect color. I'm kind of excited about the surprise. The bike's still
at the painter so not sure how this approach will work out.

Happy Choosing,
Smitty