Hey Group,   Up for sale is a used 61cm AHH F/F/HS/BB.   Its Toyo built, if
that means anything.  Repainted Butterscotch.  Its 'creamier' in life than
in the photos.   definitely used, never abused.   It has some paint chips
here an there that i covered with nail polish.   Some chainsuck chips and a
little wear on the inside left chainstay from tire rub I guess.   I
sometimes squeezed 42s,  so that is my only guess. There is also some
shellac residue on the headtube and a little on the DT and TT.   Headset is
FSA   fairly new,  oldish BB but still is smooth.    Asking $1100+
shipping.    Would like to sell in the Bay Area if possible.   Also have a
63cm backroads Chimayo.  All Tange Tubing.   replaced the fork with a new
one.  I still have the old one,   but the newer allowed way better
clearance.   Rides really great  Same deal.  F/F/HS/BB   asking $300      I
have photos,   just cant figure out how to copy and paste a link to a
Picasa album.  Im a lil slow there.   -Mike