On Wednesday, January 9, 2013 4:54:01 PM UTC-8, William wrote:

> Brewster wrote:
>
> "More recently, Calfee now offers its Adventure geometry optino that was
> designed for 700x32 tires AND fenders. It was reviewed, and liked, by Jan
> H.:
>
> http://www.bikequarterly.com/images/BQCalfeeTest.pdf "
>
> That's not entirely true.  The bike was delivered with skinnier tires and
> fenders.  Jan had to remove the fenders in order to make room for the 32s,
> and only then did the bike "come into its own".  He loved the bike.  He
> loved it so much that he didn't mind the fact that the Calfee was not a
> low-trail bike.
>
> So, that $6400 Calfee was designed for 700x32  OR  fenders and 700x28, but
> not both at the same time.  It's a splendid bike, all the same.

That's true. But after the article, Calfee now offers the Adventure with a
57mm brake option to fit 700x32 or a disc brake option to fit 700x35!  And,
both options now come with eyelets for racks/fenders.  The one thing about
Calfee is if you want something specific, he is pretty accommodating and
can do pretty much anything. For more go here:

http://www.calfeedesign.com/product/single-frames-pricing/

Good Luck!