I'm pretty happy with the torx security bolts. I used the seatpost binder
bolt one AND the saddle rail clamp bolt(s). Having lost a B17 within 5
minutes of locking up in downtown Chicago last year, these bolts give me
much more peace of mind and fit lugged collars the same as a normal binder
bolt.

David
Chicago